||Amitji”, “Big B”, Munna (for his parents)
|Date of Birth
11 October 1942
||Sherwood School, Nainital
Graduated from Kirorimal College, Delhi
|Place of birth
||Father – Harivansh Rai
Mother – Teji
Wife – Jaya Bachchan (actress)
Children – Shweta and Abhishek (actor)
Younger brother – Ajitabh
||Pratiksha, 10th Road JVPD Scheme
Mumbai 400 049
||vegetarian food like aloo puri, pakodas, dhoklas and parathas.
|| Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla dress up Amitabh
- Amitabh is ambidextrous(can write with both hands)
- His first job was in Shaw Wallace. He also worked as a freight broker for a shipping firm called Bird and Co.
- Amitabh and Jaya met for the first time at FTII, Pune, and then again on the sets of Guddi.
- While shooting for a fight sequence in Coolie, Amitabh was knocked down by the film’s villain Puneet Issar, due to bad timing, seriously injuring him. August 2 is regarded as the day when he got a new lease of life.
- Amitabh writes poetry once in a while.
- Amitabh makes it a point to have at least one meal with them.
- Amitabh has sung quite a few hit songs
- BBC Online voted him Star of the Millennium
- He won the Allahabad Parliamentary seat on a Congress ticket in 1984
- He has a replica of himself sculpted and displayed at Madame Tussad’s wax museum in London, placing him among the historical and entertainment Hall of Fame.