Terms and conditions for using Nilacharal.com owned by Nilacharal Ltd
These terms and conditions apply whenever you use the website, and through whatever device or platform you choose to access our content through. By using our website, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions:
1. By using Nilacharal.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Nilacharal.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Nilacharal.com.
2. Nilacharal Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Nilacharal Ltd. Your continued use of Nilacharal.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Nilacharal.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Nilacharal.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Nilacharal.com content requires the prior written permission of Nilacharal Ltd.
4. You agree to use Nilacharal.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Nilacharal.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Nilacharal.com.
6. You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the Nilacharal website.
Contributions to Nilacharal.com
7. By submitting a contribution to Nilacharal.com (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) for publication, the author enters an agreement with Nilacharal Ltd. The terms of this agreement are given below:
a) There is no payment made for the contribution.
b) Nilacharal gains the right to publish the article once or multiple times without any cost implication.
d) Nilacharal has right to reject the contribution.
e) When the contribution is published Nilacharal will clearly give credit to the contributor(s).
f) Nilacharal has right to edit the article.
g) The author will not republish the article on the web except when the author does not receive a reply from Nilacharal 4 weeks after submitting the article for consideration.
h) If the article is already published anywhere on the web, the author must report the details to Nilacharal.
i) Nilacharal cannot take any responsibility for author’s agreement with any third party.
j) This agreement remains valid, unless both Nilacharal and the author agree to dissolve it.
k) Exceptions to the terms of the agreement are possible, when both Nilacharal and the author accept the exceptions. However, the negotiations must take place before the article is submitted to Nilacharal.
8. Further to paragraph 7, by submitting your contribution to Nilacharal.com, you:
8.1 warrant that your contribution;
8.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Nilacharal Ltd for all the purposes specified above;
8.1.2 is not defamatory; and
8.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
8.2 indemnify Nilacharal Ltd against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Nilacharal Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
8.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Nilacharal.com and the purposes specified above.
If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Nilacharal.com then the latter shall prevail.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.